A. Authorization of Police Department. The police department is hereby authorized to issue permits to qualified residents who own or have control of a motor vehicle, and who have insufficient off-street parking spaces.
B. Application Form. Application shall be made on forms provided by the police department which shall include:
1. The name, address, telephone number and license number of the applicant;
2. Make, model, color and year of the registration of the vehicle for which the permit is sought;
3. The type of document used to establish eligibility for the permit as required in BMC 10.45.020;
4. The number of off-street parking spaces available to the applicant;
5. License plate number (and state) of vehicle;
6. The number of visitor’s permits requested and issued;
7. A statement immediately above where the applicant is to sign stating that the applicant has been provided with an opportunity to examine this chapter and is familiar with the terms thereof;
8. All applications shall be signed by the applicant.
C. Limited Parking Zone Determination. The limited parking zone for which the permit is valid shall be the hundred block on which the permit holder resides, and no other; provided however, that persons residing on properties with street frontage on two or more hundred blocks in RM zones may have a limited parking zone designated which includes both the hundred block on which the permit holder resides and the hundred block or blocks on which the applicant’s residence has additional frontage. (Ord. 1974 § 1, 2007; Ord. 1627 § 1, 1996).