An application for a conditional use permit is complete for the purposes of this section when it has been determined by the city to contain the information described below in addition to the standard application information required under BMC Title 11, Administration of Development Regulations. A complete application is sufficient for continued processing even though additional information may be required or modifications may subsequently be made. The city’s determination of completeness shall not preclude the city from requesting additional information or studies, either at the time of the notice of completeness or subsequently if new information is required or substantial changes in the application occur. A complete application shall contain:
A. Completed application form and attachments signed and dated by owner/agent.
B. Complete legal description of the subject property.
C. Site plan depicting proposed and existing improvements on the property. The site plan shall contain the following information:
1. Dimensions and shape of the lot, and street names;
2. Location and dimensions of existing and proposed building including setbacks;
3. Circulation. Adjacent street improvements, curb cut locations for ingress and egress, parking layout in accordance with Chapter 12.16 BMC;
4. Existing and proposed landscaping, in accordance with Chapter 12.18 BMC;
5. Existing watercourses, critical areas, utility lines, easements, deed restrictions, structures, rockeries, and other manufactured or natural features restricting use of the subject property;
6. Preliminary grading plan depicting proposed and existing grades at five-foot contours if grading is proposed in conjunction with proposed use; and
7. Storm drainage, sidewalks, and exterior lighting.
D. An analysis detailing how the proposal is consistent with the criteria for approval as contained in BMC 12.28.040.
E. Ten copies of all plans. All oversized plans shall be folded to eight and one-half inches by 11 inches.
F. One paper reduction of each oversized plan to 11 by 17 inches.
G. Necessary information for review of environmental impacts, in accordance with BMC Title 14, Environment.
H. Application fee and environmental trust.
I. Applications found to contain material errors shall not be deemed complete until such material errors are corrected.
J. The community development director may waive specific submittal requirements determined to be unnecessary for review of the application. (Ord. 1815 § 1, 2000; Ord. 1629 § 1, 1996).