Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

If legal representation of an official or employee is undertaken by the city, all of the conditions of representation are met, and a judgement is entered against the official or employee, or a settlement made, the city shall pay such judgement or settlement; provided, that the city may at its discretion appeal as necessary such judgement. (Ord. 1505 § 1, 1993).