These requirements are in addition to the minimum application requirements in BMC 11.06.002.
A. Application contents:
1. The reasons for the proposed vacation;
2. Signatures of all parties having an ownership interest in that portion of the subdivision proposed to be vacated;
3. If the subdivision is subject to restrictive covenants which were filed at the time of the approval of the subdivision, and the application for vacation would result in the violation of a covenant, the application shall contain an agreement signed by all parties subject to the covenants providing that the parties agree to terminate or alter the relevant covenants to accomplish the purpose of the vacation of the subdivision or portion thereof;
4. A copy of the approved plat sought to be vacated, together with all plat amendments recorded since the date of the original approval;
5. Any other information required by the community development director for the purposes of ascertaining ownership and the existence of easements or covenants affecting the subject property. (Ord. 1632 § 1, 1996).