A. The final boundary line adjustment map shall be prepared at a scale of 100 feet to the inch, or larger, by a licensed land surveyor, and shall contain the following:
1. Company name, address and phone number of the land surveyor;
2. City file number;
3. Date prepared;
4. Sheet number and number of sheets;
5. Certification by the licensed land surveyor with stamp and signature;
6. Lot numbers;
7. Monuments at all new lot corners, angle points, and intersections with old lines;
8. North arrow;
9. Legend of symbols used;
10. Basis of bearings;
11. All dimensions to hundredths of a foot;
12. All existing easements and tracts shown;
13. Existing lot lines to be adjusted, shown as dashed lines.
B. The final legal descriptions prepared by a licensed land surveyor, or other qualified individual, shall be provided, together with lot closures for each lot. (Ord. 2008 § 1, 2009; Ord. 1815 § 1, 2000; Ord. 1632 § 1, 1996).